How to Sell Products Online for Free Without an Ecommerce Website?
The 21st century is the era of online shopping. The volume and value of the shopping made online are increasing day-by-day. The study says online selling will keep growing for years to come. As per the data received so far, only 10% of offline shops have started selling online. The remaining 90% of offline retailers still have to come online to sell their products. The scope of growth in online business looks huge. Ecommerce websites and mobile apps are the prime platforms for an ecommerce business. There are ways to sell products online without owning a website.
Social commerce is a known online activity practiced by most retailers across the globe. Facebook and Instagram social media platforms are most suitable for ecommerce. Out of these two Facebook is the most suitable for online selling. To start selling using the social commerce platform Facebook, create a business page on Facebook. Upload your products with details in Facebook Shop. The products uploaded are seen by your business page followers together with others in their networks. After viewing your products, Facebook users become your customers.
Retailers sell their products through paid marketing on Facebook besides organic selling. Facebook offers paid advertisements for your products. During the Facebook Ad setup, sellers can target users precisely to whom they want to display their ads. This brings a difference while calculating the ROI. Even if a dynamic advertisement option is chosen, vendors can set up a retargeting. In the case of retargeting ads, if a user has engaged with the ad displayed then that ad is shown to the user on all affiliated Facebook network sites online. This enhances the overall sales.
Google is a prominent search engine in the world. Google has a Shopping section to create an online store with your products. These listed products appear on the search result pages of the search engine as per the relevance. Google Shopping is an online marketplace with a good market share of shoppers around the world. It offers retailers an opportunity to sell online free without bothering for a website. Setup Google Adwords advertising for your products listed in the Shopping section. Optimize your Google store and product pages for a better outcome.
There are many other ways to sell products online besides what is stated above. Builderfly ecommerce platform offers a free ecommerce website together with a mobile ecommerce app builder for native iOS & Android platforms. Do consider it if you look to have a website together with a mobile app for your ecommerce journey. This platform offers a complete online business solution and it is easy-to-use.
This website is built with Strikingly.
Create your FREE website today!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly